Clear braces can give you the smile you want without anyone knowing! We offer several clear braces options to get you started on the road to a happier, healthier smile!
To discuss a clear braces solution in the San Antonio TX area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on various Clear Braces solutions, feel free to visit companies like Invisalign.
- Clear brace solutions use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Drs. Ramirez, Elkins, Ramirez or Valdez‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for almost 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Ramirez, Elkins, Ramirez or Valdez has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Ramirez, Elkins, Ramirez or Valdez about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.